Preventative Dental Services
Regular dental exams are key to preventing major dental procedures in the future. Save yourself the pain and the expense with a checkup every six months. Our preventive dental services are aimed at identifying potential problem areas before they become an issue.
These services include:
- Examinations – Complete examinations for new patients, Specific exams for problem area, and recall exams for regular patients.
- X-rays – Digital intra-oral x-rays and panoramic x-rays
- Photos – Digital photos taken with complete exams or for specific areas
- Teeth Cleaning – Our hygienist will do a thorough cleaning including scaling, root planing and polishing. This will help prevent periodontal (gum) disease and improve your overall health. It has been clinically proven that periodontal disease affects your heart health and can be a factor in Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Fluoride Treatments – Prevention of cavities and tooth sensitivity.
- Fissure Sealants for children – Prevention of cavities.